Sizzurp is the latest drink in town. Almost every celebrity is talking about it. If you are wondering what I am talking about, sizzurp is a narcotic drink that is made without alcohol. This celebrated drink goes by the names dirty sprite, lean, purple drank or Texas tea.
This drink is made with your over the counter cough syrup and a few sweeteners. The tasty drink will give you a drowsy feeling. Before we get to the recipe, let us get some useful information about this dirty sprite. This drink was popularized by celebrities like Lil Wayne, Justin Bieber, Chris Brown, and Soulja Boy.
Lil Wayne included some Texas Tea praising lyrics in one of his songs. It has been estimated that one in ten teenagers in the US takes purple drink. Before you decide to try out our recipe, it is important to note that this drink is addictive.
Purple drink is unsuitable for persons under the age of 18 years, or under the legal drinking age in your respective countries.
Let us look at a simple purple drank sizzurp recipe
- Cough syrup (with promethazine and codeine)
- Jolly Rancher Candies
- Sprite/ Cherry soda/ Mountain Dew
- Styrofoam cups
- Pour your sprite in the Styrofoam cup
- Add your cough syrup into the sprite and mix thoroughly
- Throw in a few pieces of candy and let it mix with the rest of the ingredients
- Enjoy with friends.
- Pour cherry soda or mountain dew into a Styrofoam cup
- Add your cough syrup and mix
- Add a few pieces of Jolly Rancher candies. Note that the candy is optional. It adds a little flavor to the drink. If you are making it for the girls, do not skip the candy. It gives the drink some color.
The Don’ts of Sizzurp Preparation
Do not be tempted to add alcohol to your lean. Resist the temptation for the sake of your health. You might have heard your doctor warn you against taking alcohol while under medication. Remember that cough syrup is a drug and alcohol could result in fatal consequences.
If you have any digestion issues, refrain from taking sizzurp. It has been associated with severe constipation.
- Do not take old lean drink. Ensure your syrup is fresh
- Do not use expired cough syrup to make your purple drank.
- Do not overdose
Note that your drink should be made of prescribed cough syrup. This is because prescribed cough syrups contain codeine and promethazine. The combination of these two ingredients gives the drink a purple color. They are also responsible for euphoria. The effects last between three to six hours.
Do not make this drink for commercial use. This will land you in prison. You can consume it with your friends at home, but do not exchange it for money. The ingredients are all legal while consumed separately, but when they are mixed, the outcome is not certified for consumption.
This simple purple drank sizzurp receipe will get the party going. Styrofoam cups are available in liquid stores. Do not drink and drive.